Thursday, May 23, 2013

what is sleep?

My last exam ever............of preclerkship (I'd be living on cloud nine if it was actually my last exam ever :p) is coming next Tuesday, and I thought I'd just share with all of you exactly what I'm feeling right now. And what better way to do so than with an image:
This is when my free sb (starbucks) drinks come in handy. Free drinks during exam period? 7 letters - a.m.a.z.i.n.g. SB is a lifesaver. We just finished our second last day of class, and I have what feels like a million lectures to catch up on. Although I've done well and limited myself to one drink a day, it seems increasingly more and more difficult to stay within these confines. Am I stressed?--not when I have free lattes! 

Yours truly --the girl with the (soy) green tea latte.

--Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment